When You Are Out Sick...

I know many of you have emergency sub plans. This is probably something I should look into.
I try to use my current lesson plans and adapt them for the substitute.
I have been out the last two days. Bronchitis, Sinus Infection, and compromised oxygen (this one is new for me). When I went to the doctor, he said, "Well, it's nice to see you for your bi-yearly checkup.". I get the same thing in November and March.
Anyway…I digress.

I send in my adapted plans to my colleague. She prints them out and hopefully my substitute carries on with them. This past time, I am not sure why, I think we have a ton of new substitutes, my colleague called me and told me that the substitute was having a difficult time with my plans and Morning Message. Luckily, I have a lot of support from my colleagues and they helped the poor substitute out.

My question for you is…what do you do when you are out sick? Do you have pre-made plans? Do you just leave it? We are sick you know?

I am hoping not to be absent again…until March. :)
Your help would be so appreciated.

Have a wonderful day!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top