A Little Revisiting

I have been going back over my products in my TpT store. I had a bloggy friend tell me that I have evolved (haven't we all?) since I began and maybe I should revisit my older products and update them. I have started with my "On the Farm" Math and ELA Common Core Units.

If you purchased my 


or my


head on over to my TpT store to download the revisions. 
Click on the pictures to take you to each unit.
I have made some adjustments to the units. 
1. More detailed instructions on activities
2. Images are clearer 
3. More fun look
4. Easier fonts to read

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Have you visited Sister Teachers? They are sisters (really?) and they teach in the same school! How cool is that? Well, they are originally from NY (oh yeah!) and one of them went to the same college I did! SUNY Cortland. (a little bit later than me! :)
Anyway, head on over to their blog. They have so many great ideas and products!!!

Don't forget to enter their giveaway!!!

Have a wonderful day!




1 comment

  1. Hi Beth Ann,
    I hear you on revisiting. I think I'm going to dump so of my old freebies. I have started to update some of my old products too. It's a good thing that we evolve I guess...that means we are making better products than before. :o) Happy Monday!
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top