I've Been Busy!

I am back into the groove. I have worked on and posted some fun things this weekend. Most of them FREEBIES!!! :)
You gotta love freebies!!!


My first freebie is my February Song. It is sung to the tune of "I've Been Workin' on the Railroad".
Click on the picture above to go to my TpT store.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My second freebie is a Happy Valentine's Day Banner/Bunting. I love all the triangle banners, but I wanted something a little different that would take up more space. 
Click on the picture to download.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I had so much fun making these!

Don't forget to head on over to Sister Teachers for their AMAZING giveaway!!!

3 comments

  1. Your cutie winter banner inspired us to make one for the 100th day! We have it posted as a freebie! You'll have to let us know what you think because you seem to be an expert at cute banners! ;O)

    I love the Valentines one!!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for being a part of our giveaway, and the awesome shout out, Beth Ann!!! =)
    -Jackie and Danielle-
    Sister Teachers

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top