Fall Pinterest Ideas for Your Classroom

I was browsing Pinterest and I found some really amazing ideas to use for my fall classroom.
My firsties are going to love these activities and decorations.


STEAM activities...yes please!
Schooling a Monkey (don't you just love that name?) has some STEAM pumpkin activities to do in the classroom.
How am I going to fit all this in?
:)





I just love buntings and banners! How adorable is this?
If you want ideas...you have to check out The Pin Junkie! WOW!

The Pin Junkie


I have lanterns in my classroom, but I never thought of using them as seasonal decorations! When fall is done, flatten them and save them for next year. Brilliant!

Live Like You Are Rich


How do I forget about these each year. I am definitely doing these this year. My firsties are going to LOVE them! 
This activity incorporates so many different ways of learning into one lesson. 
I have made up a little writing paper to go with it. 
Click on one of the pictures below to download for free. 



Holy Cow! Jackie has a TON of fall activities. These can easily be used in an elementary classroom! I can't wait to use these!

I hope you can use some of these activities in your classroom. I am going to need a longer October. :)

Have a wonderful day!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top