Five for Friday


I am joining Kacey over at Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.




We went to the book fair to choose some books. They have two preview days where they can write down any books they would like to purchase on their wish list. I think this year, I had more children come in with money for books than ever before. :)






We have been trying our the new and limited time GoNoodle additions. We LOVE the Tangled: Strike a Pose!!!




We are working on book reviews in Writing Workshop. These kiddos are really getting into it!



Our Morning Meeting Activity was "Quiz, Quiz, Trade". We passed out flash cards to every student. I played music (like musical chairs) and when the music stopped you had to move to the nearest friend and have them answer your flash card. I used subtraction, addition, and sight words. 

We had so much fun!



My youngest was in 42nd Street at the high school. It was such an amazing show! They worked so hard!



My children have been involved in the school shows for 11 years now. It is so sad to think this is our last one. But if you have to end on one...this certainly is the one!

Have a wonderful day!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top