Groundhog's Day and Writing Workshop

I'm going to put two things together today. :)


I found this little gem on TpT last year. I love this activity!
We just loved it!
We put our opinions up out in the hallway.
I hope the groundhog...sees his shadow or doesn't see his shadow.

I was surprised that it was so close!
I posted it on our class story in Class Dojo. One of my parents said, "I guess we have a lot of skiers!". When they wrote their responses they were:
I love to ski.
I like to go sledding.
I like playing in the snow.
We can have snowball fights. 




This is what Writing Workshop looks like in our classroom.

Writing √
Pens √
Pencils √
LOTS of Paper √
Tape √
Scissors √
Flexible Seating √

THINKING √√√

I love this revised Units of Study. We have had great success not only with their writing, but also with revising and conferencing.



What program do you use for Writing?

Have a wonderful day!
Follow on Bloglovin



1 comment

  1. A very detailed explanation was provided on this kind of topic. It is very hard work for all teachers. I am grateful for your workshop efforts. I just want to thank you for sharing such nice information with us. Now it's time to get taxi Manchester Airport for more information

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top