Halloween Week

We made it!

We did so much this week. We learned about pumpkins.


We used Pumpkin Life Cycles - Science and Experiment Unit from Teaching with Style.

It was so much fun! You should think about this unit for next year or you could definitely take it into November when pumpkins will be on sale. :)



My daughter's field hockey team won their Sectional game and are moving to the cross-over game to get to Regionals. 
A little bragging....she scored FOUR goals!!! Woo Hoo!!! Proud Mama!!!


My colleague, Linda, and I dressed up together again. I was a snowy owl and she was my tree. :)




This is one of our monitors.
Hilarious!



Thanks to Ladybug's Teacher Files for these adorable signs to put on the kiddos glow sticks. 


We got to watch a little of It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.


The seniors came over for a parade. I love this tradition!!!

Let's hope for a wonderful start to November!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top