Class Dojo

Who uses Class Dojo?
I LOVE Love LOVE it!




It is an amazing classroom management system. 
My firsties love it!
So do my PARENTS!!!

They can see how their child is doing throughout the day and have some good conversations at night. 
I have linked our classroom behaviors to our Character Education traits.
Respect
Responsibility
Caring
Honesty
Pride



There are so many new things that help me keep connections with parents and let them see what's going on in our little world of the classroom.


I send little snippets of their day along with a small description.
Parents have told me how they love these little glimpses into their children's day.




There are some great resources for you and the parents to introduce and give them a little more information about Class Dojo.
 If you haven't checked it out yet, you should. It's like magic!!!





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top