Five for Friday


I am linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching.
Five for Friday…woo hoo!


It was the 50th day of school this week. We celebrated by dressing up like the 1950's. Some of my firsties came in with white t-shirts and jeans rolled up, others came in with their hair high in an adorable pony with a bow and a cute little dress.
I LOVE my class!!!





We used The Fabulous Life of an Elementary Teacher's Disguise a Turkey Project!
Some came in as baseball players, a Christmas tree, a wreath, with camo, an upside down butterfly. Their ideas are endless.




When all of the turkeys come in we will be writing about them. We are so excited. :)




We played Roll and Record this week. I put the dice in these containers. I have no idea who came up with this, but THANK YOU a million times!!!




I ordered this from Artsy Couture.
It is amazing. A box and a USB port to go with all the photos we give them. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!




Finally, my cousin made two hats for me and a prop for a newborn shoot. I can't wait to wear and use them!!! She is so talented!!!


We have two days of school next week. Thanksgiving activities!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Have a wonderful day!





Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

Back to Top