I-Charts and Stamina Charts for Daily 5

I keep my I-Charts up for the entire year.
I have a whole Daily 5 section on my bulletin board. 
I start off with just the titles of the components of Daily 5 and one-by-one we add in our I-Charts along with our Stamina Charts.


I found some Stamina Charts on TpT. 
Here are some really adorable ones. :)
This is by no means a complete list. :)
Click on the picture to go to the link.

A Special Kind of Class

First Grade Brain

Adventures in Room 5
Interactive Chart

Fun in PreK-1 & Kinder

I am thinking that I am going to set up the Daily 5 board just like last year. It was in a place that was accessible to the students and it looked nice above the computers. 
Where do you display your I-charts and Stamina Charts?

Have a wonderful day!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top