March Currently

Wow! It has been way too long since I last blogged. 
I sound like I am in a confessional. 
But I am still stalking all of you. :)
I am linking up with Farley for Currently.
Have you seen her new blog design? So amazingly cool!



I am sitting here and listening to nothing. Wow!

It's almost March. I can feel it. Well, really I can't feel it at all. It was 1* this morning. I am so looking forward to spring.

My "little" grandma passed away Friday night. She was 4'10" at her tallest. :) We were able to have her for a long time. She would have been 90 in May. She will be missed. 

My foot has been bothering me. I am not sure what's going on. I'll have to wait it out.

What do red meat, olives, and clams have in common for ME?

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!


3 comments

  1. Hmmm... food on your "will not eat" list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandma. Losing a grandparent is difficult no matter how old they may be.

    I am guessing these are foods you will not eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your favorite foods? I love listening to "nothing," and I also can't wait until spring!! ~Hailey from Autism Tank

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top