I am linking up with some amazing Bloggers over at Blog Hoppin'!
I am a day late. Go Figure! :)
Monday was Meet the Teacher Day.
Ten Fun Things About Me!
1. I am a mom of three teenagers. Janie is going to be a freshman in high school, David will be a junior in high school, and my oldest, Katie will be a freshman in college. She turned 18 this summer. YIKES!!!
Here they are. :)
2. I LOVE Running! I will go out and run in just about anything.
I have completed two RAGNARs and the Seneca Seven Relays. So much fun! I would do those anytime. :)
I went out to run with my daughter. She came back in time...I did not. :)
3. I have had a few surgeries.
4. I am clumsy when I run. I have hurt my ankle and gone to the emergency room two times. UGH!!!
Therefor, I NEVER run without my phone. :)
5. I love PHISH!
6. I have a part-time photography business.
I really love taking photos.
This is a wedding I did a couple weeks ago.
7. I took my son to his first concert at Tanglewood.
Ben Folds Five
We were center stage, four rows back. WOW!!!
8. My colleague and I have done the school garden again this year.
It is hard work!
9. I play softball. We have to call it "old ladies" softball because my daughters both play in their school.
My oldest daughter has played with us for two years. I LOVE it!!!
10. I have a skirt obsession. I have to wear running shorts underneath though. :)
I hope you had fun learning about me.
Head on over to link up. :)