Saturday Snapshots with Miss Nelson

Well, you know I LOVE taking photos. 
Miss Nelson has created a linky for me! 

Run Miss Nelsons got the Camera

Well, maybe not for me... :)
You can link up any of your photos from the week.
I know A LOT of you are on Instagram. I am addicted!! 

So...head on over and link up.


Here are my photos from this week.


Janie and I had so much fun with this! 
She turns 14 on Sunday. 
Goodness!


My son passed his driver's test on Wednesday. This was his first time driving without an adult.
AHHHHHHH!
PS> He's actually a very good driver. :)


My friend and I are doing a wedding in two weeks. We took her daughter to the venue to practice. 
I am so excited!


Not only do we have a new driver, a 14 year old...but we have an 18 year old too!!!


She got a new guitar for her birthday. She has to have it for college. They had to fix it at the shop so, I took a picture of the stand. Just as nice huh?!>

I hope you enjoyed looking into my little snapshots for the week.
Have a wonderful day!



No comments

Back to Top