Alphabet Exchange

If you saw my alphabet letters from last year's alphabet exchange you would understand why I am so excited about this year's exchange. 










I moved them when we got all of them up to our regular alphabet train in the front of the room. The kids were so excited when we got each envelope and read where each letter came from and the class that made them. You could tell when we got an envelope in the mail because I would be skipping down the hall. :)
You can click on the link above to go to Chrissy's blog and sign up for this year. 


I have to apologize for not posting so much. I am taking a graduate class and it is taking a lot of time (as it should). I have to get myself into a routine. :)
It's a graduate course on Daily 5 and CAFE. I am so excited about it.

Well, that and...a concert. 



We had so much fun going to our annual Phish show. 

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment

  1. Enrolling for a graduate course in Daily 5 and CAFE is such a great adventure which undeniably enriches your teaching repertoire. Your commitment to lifelong learning and professional development speaks volumes about your desire to offer the best educational experiences possible for your students.

    Reliability is an essential concept that applies to different things in life, be it education or even lockout service manhattan. Just like you establish routines for effective teaching, dependable lockout services guarantee smooth handling of unplanned circumstances.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top