Pucker Up!!! Place Value Game

Greetings!!!
I wanted to share something that my kiddos cannot get enough of.
I have many place value games printed out and all set up for my firsties. This is something that they go to constantly. They LOVE them.

I just made one this morning. I think you are going to find so adorable. 
First of all, you all probably know Mel from Graphics From the Pond.

Graphics From the Pond

I am one of her stalkers followers and a member of her AMAZING graphics club. Unfortunately, she is not going to be offering the club again. I don't know what I am going to do. I LOVE seeing those emails coming in knowing that I am going to have something new to work with. It makes me GIDDY!!!

Anyway, she made these "Lemon Head Cuties". I HAD to use them in something.
I whipped up one of my Place Value Games and voila!!!
I think it's one of the cutest ones. :)



Aren't they just soooooo cute!
Click on any of the pictures to head on over to my TpT store.

Have a wonderful day!


No comments

Back to Top