Countdown to Summer

We only have two half days left!!! 
Can I get a Woot Woot??!!??!!

I know a lot of you have seen this on Pinterest. I just wanted to share ours. Today I will post the preview of the activity and then tomorrow I will post the pictures of the activities. If you follow me on Instagram @tamingmyflockoffirsties you may have already seen what we have done.


5 Days Left



4 Days Left



3 Days Left



2 Days Left




1 Day Left


I just love the expressions on their faces. We popped each balloon and had an activity to go along with each of them.
My colleague and I had fun with our last day. 
Here is a little preview!



If you have already begun summer vacation...I really hope you are enjoying it! :)
If you are with me....HANG IN THERE!!!

Have a wonderful day!





No comments

Back to Top