Mother's Day Projects and Project Based Learning

I found a project on Pinterest for my little one's Mother's Day gifts.
We had transplanted geraniums a few weeks back. They are looking very healthy.
I didn't want this to be their only gift, so we made some "flowers".







They had such a BLAST painting the popsicle sticks for the petals.

We had a ton of paint left over. I was going to have them draw our community with crayons.
I am so glad we had so much paint left over. 
I need to do this more often.

One of the activities in our Project Based Learning Community Project was to make a landscape of our community.
They remembered EVERYTHING!!!











It's sooooooooo long!!! I just need to find a place to hang it up!
They did a fabulous job!

Have a wonderful day!

Don't forget to enter my teeny tiny giveaway. :)

No comments

Back to Top