Report Cards DONE!!! A FREEBIE and a New Math Product!!

I have been MIA for almost a week! AHHHH! I have been so busy with the musical (Rehearsals until 10:30 at night), softball practice (my oldest is on varsity and my youngest is on modified), and everything else. :)

Our report cards are due today. We get them printed out this week so we can go over them and then send them out on Friday. We need to redo them so badly to match the CCSS. APPR has taken so much of our time this year. I love acronyms... HAHAHAHAHA!


It is also TESTING week for the upper-grade levels. I cannot imagine their stress. 
Good luck to all that are giving tests this week. :)



We finished our first weekend of "Oliver". It was a huge success. Saturday night and Sunday afternoon were SOLD OUT. We even had to put chairs in the aisle to accommodate so many people. :)


I have a FREEBIE and a new item for you in my TpT store.
The FREEBIE is a collection of writing paper for several occasions. 


The second item is my "Flippin' and Floppin'" True or False math product.
Who doesn't like flip flops???

CCSS.Math.Content.1.OA.D.7 Understand the meaning of the equal sign, and determine if equations involving addition and subtraction are true or false. For example, which of the following equations are true and which are false? 6 = 6, 7 = 8 – 1, 5 + 2 = 2 + 5, 4 + 1 = 5 + 2.


Click on the pictures to take you to the products.

Have a wonderful day!!!




1 comment

  1. Hello There,
    I just wanted to see if you were currently interested in additional guest bloggers for your blog site.
    I see that you've accepted some guest posters in the past - are there any specific guidelines you need me to follow while making submissions?
    If you're open to submissions, whom would I need to send them to?
    I'm eager to send some contributions to your blog and think that I can cover some interesting topics.
    Thanks for your time,
    Tess

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top