Five for Friday

Usually I am very happy when Five for Friday comes along. But seeing that I am celebrating Spring Break, it really isn't as joyful as it usually is! :)




I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs again. It makes me smile every time I go to the site. :)

ONE
I am on Spring Break. It has been a relaxing time in the morning and afternoon hours and then it's off to rehearsal with my daughter for "Oliver". It is so much fun, but so many hours. :)


That's me in the back smiling on the right. :)


TWO
It finally felt like spring yesterday.
My husband and I went for a run. I didn't wear a hat or gloves. :)


THREE
I have begun to organize my files on my computer. This is a daunting task. I set a timer for 10 minutes so that I don't get too overwhelmed.

FOUR
We played the game "Trigger" the other day. Just the kids and me. It was so much fun!


FIVE
I finished the book Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.


This book was wonderful. It was suspenseful, riveting, it kept you guessing, and emotional. 
You know that feeling when you finish a book and you still "feel" it.
That's what you get from this!

I hope you had a great week.
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments

  1. I've been wanting to read "Gone Girl". Maybe that's what I'll spend my gift card on. Thank God for warmer weather!!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to comment saying I wanted to read Gone Girl, too! I heard it's one of those "can't put it down" kind of books.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top