Done, Done, and Done! and Sale, Sale, Sale!!!

Hello all!
I am done with my formal observation!!! Phew!!!
It took so long to prepare. UGH! It was scheduled for this past Wednesday, but then we had a snow day and it knocked it to Thursday. The day before Spring Break at 1:00! :)
You can snicker, it's ok. I'm over it now. :)

So, in honor of my observation being done, done, done, Easter this weekend, and that spring is finally starting to look like it may come soon...
I am having a sale in my store for the weekend.


I have updated my April Song. I love having these songs to sing during calendar time. It's my kiddos' favorite time of calendar. 


Head on over to grab yours.
Click on the pictures to go to my TpT store.

This is my first day of spring break. We are not going anywhere. We have too much to do at home. I am going to make the most of it. We are going to do some family stuff. I am really looking forward to it.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments

Back to Top