Currently!!! YahOOOO!

Oh YES!!! 
It's my favorite time of the month! Even though I would like two more days off (which would actually give me four) :)

It's Farley's CURRENTLY.



Our dog, Rosie, wants to play all the time. Even at 4:45 am!


She loves SNOW!!!

Only Thursday and Friday for school this week! YIPPPPEEEEE!

I need to run, but I am so afraid of hurting myself in the snow. I am not that coordinated and I hurt myself A LOT!!! I do not have a treadmill. So, I have been trying some videos and some Just Dance 4 with my daughters. :)

I have tried three recipes from The Pioneer Woman.

Chicken Wings
Traditional and Asian
YUMMMMM!

Overnight French Toast
To Die For!

Strawberry Oatmeal Bars

These recipes were so easy to follow and soooo YUMMMMY!

OLW
Healthy
I want to eat and be healthier by making dinner each night and making sure I get some exercise in.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Don't forget..only one more day until Sue's 1st Bloggerversary GIVEAWAY is finished!!!


Have a wonderful day!




7 comments

  1. Hi Beth Ann,

    I'm new to Farley's Currently (my first one) and I enjoyed reading some of your responses. Your dog looks very energetic...what type of dog is it? Is it a border collie? I have a border collie, Buffy, and she always wants to run and chase and play. She gets taken to the park twice a day!!

    Cheers
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is a Border Collie. She's outside right now chasing "bunnies". We think she may be a :LITTLE crazy!!!

      Delete
  2. Popping in from Currently. Can I join your Healthy kick? I need to start getting the motivation to cook more & I wouldn't mind trying some of The Pioneer Woman's recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think cooking more and eating less process foods will help me along. I just have to make myself do it. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the Pioneer Woman. I need to attempt more of her recipes too. I'm working on trying at least one new recipe each week. So far I have only managed it twice and they were both desserts. :) Not the healthiest, but I am expanding my recipe book.
    Life with Mrs. L

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top