Happy November

Ah! November! The month of little teaching.
With the staff development days, Veteran's Day, and Thanksgiving break. 
When do we have time to get into teaching?

I will try my best to hold their attention. :) Are you laughing at me? 
At least there are so many things you can incorporate into your teaching this month. 
I have found many interesting units online. I can't wait to use them with my firsties.

I uploaded this Place Value Game for Thanksgiving onto my TpT store. Firsties need so much work with this since it is in the Common Core Standards.




Click on the picture to go to the link.

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

How I spent my Halloween Day!








The seniors come over to parade around for the younger students.


My daughter was Little Bo Peep.


So much fun!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments

Back to Top