100 Products in My TpT Store

Woo Hoo!!!
I just reached 100 products in my TpT store and they are on sale!!!!
I have my shopping cart already. I can't wait!!!



Head on over to check it out!

I also have TONS of freebies. My goal is to update them in the next couple months. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note. This is our only full week until Christmas. 
I think I can...I think I can!!!
I am going to two amazing workshops. One if for iPads and the Common Core. You bet I will be sharing about this! The other one is Project Based Learning. I am so looking forward to this one. 

Off to do some shopping!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment

  1. YOu are sooo lucky. One week until Christmas. How do you fit in all the cute stuff? I think I'd rather have off. :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top