Good Thoughts and a SALE

I am sending good thoughts and prayers to all who are in the path of Sandy. 
I hope you stay safe.
We are suppose to get high winds beginning at 2pm and last until tomorrow evening. A lot of schools are closing for the half day today. Although this is scary enough as it is, I know a lot of others who are in for a lot more than that.
I hope Sandy is not as bad as they think she is. 
Good luck to all that are in her path.

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

I am having a sale in my TpT store until Halloween.

Click the picture to go to my store. :)

If you still have power, maybe you can snag some of my products and prepare them for later.

Stay safe!!!

1 comment

  1. We've been watching Sandy on TV all night. It's VERY scary!! I'm so glad you're okay.
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top