Fun Books from the Book Fair

Our school had a Book Fair this week.
Of course I could not resist going down and spending some lots of money

These are the books I got for my classroom.


Alien's in Underpants
Save the World
by Claire Freedman and Ben Cort
There is a meteor heading straight for Earth. What can we do? Something happens to save Earth and you won't believe what it is!


No Jumping on the Bed
by Tedd Arnold
In this 25th Anniversary Edition of the book, Mr. Arnold has re-illustrated each picture to make it even more appealing to kids and adult alike.
Walter is jumping on his bed at night after his parents say goodnight.
You will never believe what happens when Walter's bed goes through the floor.
"Down and down went Walter..."
This is one of my favorite authors ever! You will love reading this book aloud to your students.


Smelly Locker
silly dilly school songs
by Alan Katz
I love singing these songs to the kids they get such a kick out of them.
This book is comprised of silly songs about school written to familiar melodies.
Your students will LOVE them!


Homer
by Diane deGroat and Shelley Rotner
Homer loves baseball as much as his owner. One night all the dogs get together to watch the Doggers and the Hounds play each other. Who will win?
This book has photos of dogs with illustrated bodies. It is very cute.
I am going to use this to teach about other ways to illustrate and using language.

And...for my little cousins.

Let's Get Dressed!
by Caroline Jayne Church
This is such a cute little board book.
There are little tabs on the side with patterns to turn to specific pages.
Pete the Cat
by Eric Litwin
I think you know how I feel about this book.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
La Pinata the Piñata
by Rita Rosa Ruesga
This book has beautiful songs in Spanish and English.

Ten Little Puppies
by Alma Flor Ada and F. Isabel Campoy
This adorable book is a counting book in Spanish and English.


I hope they enjoy their books.
I know I already have!

No comments

Back to Top