Back to School on Tuesday

I am ready. As ready as I will be. 
I forgot to take some pictures before I left this morning.
My colleague and I met at Dunkin' Donuts 

at 5:45am...well, it turned out to be 5:55 because I could not find my keys (my husband drove my car yesterday) and her dog got out of her yard!
Best laid plans...
Well anyway, we got into school around 6:00am. It is so nice to work without interruption!


I wasn't this relaxed, but you get the picture.
I had planned to work until 9:30 because I was going to yoga.
My friend texted me at 8:25 and told me she would meet me there in 5 minutes.
Uh Oh!
Well, I did something I normally would not do. I packed up my things quickly and headed out the door to yoga.
That's me!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
I am not going in this weekend.
I am as done as I can get without getting all of the changes we will get on the first day of school.
The kids are coming in 4 days and I was at YOGA!!!

The weird thing is that I feel fine about it. I must be ready.
I will take some pictures of my classroom on Tuesday. 
Meanwhile, I am going to spend time with my family and take PHOTOS with one of my new lenses :)


Can you guess what kind of lens it is?
I hope you all enjoy your holiday weekend.


Have a wonderful day!






1 comment

  1. Did you get a prime or macro lens? I just got a 1.4 and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top