Second Day Back APPR

Come on all you New Yorkers...
APPR....HMMMMM????

How is it going at your school?
It seems to me that the first year out is going to be the craziest. 
What is your school doing?

With all these acronyms, how are we suppose to remember the kiddo's names?

SLO's, LAT's, APPR, etc.

I have my first full day of training on APPR today. I missed the August training that was available in our school. Since I was on vacation, I have to miss one full day out of my classroom. 
I am kicking and screaming...about to go into a full-blown tantrum.
I know I have to do the training, I just think it's bad timing.

Anyway...I am interested in what is going to be said today. 
I will let you know tomorrow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As for yesterday, we had presentations on Right to Know, Sexual Harassment, and Dignity for All Students. All interesting presentations. Quick...right to the point. But sitting for 4 and 1/2 hours is not easy for anyone. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What do you do to get ready for the first day of school in your district?

I have a freebie for you today ONLY.

My Back to School Units are FREEEEEE!
Enjoy!
Click on the pics to download.



Have a wonderful day!

4 comments

  1. You rock! Thanks you so much! Mariann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebies! They look wonderful. I can't wait to use them with my kiddos. Happy Back to School! We're in our second week and I'm exhausted! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top