Tuesday Morning Freebie

Teacher Appreciation Week

Today is one of my favorite days in school. We have our Teacher Appreciation Luncheon. It is put on by our PTA. When the kids go to lunch, we get to have an amazing luncheon prepared and served by our PTA members. The food and atmosphere is ALWAYS wonderful!
I even think we have coverage for lunch so we don't have to eat with our kids. :)
Our theme this year is "The Red Carpet". We were given a goodie bag with an invitation, shades, some bling to wear around our necks, and candy.
I am going to dress up today. YIPPEE!
I can't wait.



I would like to offer this freebie to you in honor of all your hard word and dedication.
This is my first freebie I will be offering this week.
I will have something special at the end of the week.

Thanks for all you do!




I hope you enjoy it!
Have a wonderful day!



1 comment

  1. I can't wait for our luncheon either! Have fun being appreciated! Thanks for the freebie.
    --Chrissy
    Http://firstgradefoundme.blogspot .com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top