Place Value Game...Pirate Style

I LOVE PIRATES!!!!
They are so cute!
I adore this place value game. 
My colleague found it years ago and I have just adapted it to whatever we are working on or what is fun.

You can get it at my TpT store. It's only a buck.


I will give it away to the first three people who comment and leave their email address. 
Tell me what you love about pirates. :)

On another note...
My TA bought me flowers. No reason, she just bought me flowers.
Isn't that sweet?
Here are a couple pictures of them. They are BEAUTIFUL!





Have a wonderful day!!!


6 comments

  1. Arrgh! What's not to love about pirates?
    ~Jen
    hellomrssykes@gmail.com
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pirate clip art!!!

    Kate
    dancinqueenks23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your place value game looks adorable! We are working on place value right now!!! :) Pirates are fun because of their eye patches!!! :)

    sandy_ann@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about Pirates!!

    Lisa
    fsuteach81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pirates love jewelry as much as I do! Or is that gold? Lol!

    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm such a slow poke:) We're doing PV right now too so I'm on my way to check out your unit. Have a good one!!

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top