Oooh Barbara, You're the Best!

I am so happy!
 I started my new project for Gladys today. 
I am going to keep it secret and then post a picture when I am done. 

AND...I go an award from Barbara, over at Grade Onederful!



Awwwwwww!!!!!


So, I need to pass this on to another AMAZING blog. It is so hard to choose just one. I get so much from all of you out there.

Since I can only choose one. I am choosing Sara over at Smiling in Second Grade.
I just adore her blog. She has so many great ideas and insights into teaching.


Go on over and check out her blog.

One more random thing. I have a student that is non-communicative. She uses a communicator. They are AMAZING>  She shares with this, does the greeting, answers questions, etc. This has also been a fabulous way for her family to see what goes on in the classroom. Have I mentioned that I cannot imagine what it would be like without my TA's. We noticed in the beginning of the school year that she was able to recognize some sight words. She made sentences today. Choosing the correct word that the Spec. Ed. teacher said and made sentences. I was speechless. I got it on video and sent it to her parents. I cannot wait until they see it!

Have a wonderful day!






3 comments

  1. Thank you for your sweet comments! We DO have a lot in common!
    -Megan

    First Grade Magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I wanted to give it right back to you - you leave such great comments on my posts too!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top