Cooooold Days/ Indoor Activities Linky Party

I know this is not teaching related, but I did something so fun today that I thought I would never do!
My friend and I went to a Bridal Show for her photography business.
She is so talented and let me tag along.
I am so excited to be doing business with her.
Here are a few pics I took of the booth.





And onto something teaching related...
When the cold comes and we are stuck inside for days. 
What are some of the things you have your kids do during recess?



It's been such a mild winter here in Upstate New York. So, I am not complaining.
 But I know it's coming!!! On the third, fourth, fifth...day in a row staying inside...what is it that keeps your students occupied?

1 comment

  1. I'm in NY too and the weather is just plain crazy! I am so glad to find some others from NY blogging. I just found your blog and am a new follower!

    Christine

    HOPPING INTO FIRST GRADE

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top