Thanksgiving Unit

I had to try to make a unit. I wanted to post it before we go to the middle of November. 
Seriously, where is the time going?

I posted it on my TPT store. :)
It's my first unit. There are number/word matching, syllable sorting, math word problems, making words, sticker story, turkey glyph, place value game with four sets of cards to 10, and my own November song. : )

Click the link below to go to the store and download my new FREEBIE!!!


If you download it could you leave me a comment and tell me how it is? Thanks!!
Happy November!!!


3 comments

  1. You did a super job! Love the November song:)
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I passed the Sunshine Award to you. I used the syllables part of your unit today. I smiled when I saw it because it was just what I was looking for.
    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top