Three for Thursday


I wasn't able to get into my classroom and take some pictures because I won an entryway makeover from Real Simple magazine and they were at my house all week making over my entryway. I met some awesome people and WHAT a difference! I don't think I am allowed to post pictures but get the November issue. SOOOO exciting!

So I will go on to Three for Thursday....

Favorite Font
My favorite font has to be....


Favorite Blogs

There are so many that I check regularly. But, I have two favorite blogs that really got me into blogging.
Love, Love, Love them!

Favorite Online Resource

I know a lot of you have include this as your favorite online resource. I cannot get enough of it!

This is my new go to site for so many things!

I can't wait to read about your favorites!

1 comment

  1. Beth, Thanks for the sweet comment on our blog.

    candydishtreats.blogspot.com
    primaryprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top