Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Teacher Talk Tuesday....
Here's to the newbies.
1. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
2. Focus on a couple of things rather than everything all at once. We can't all be experts in everything right off the bat.
3. Research, read blogs, talk to people. There are so many great ideas and wonderful, amazing teachers out there with fantastic ideas.
4. Every seasoned teacher has been through their first year. Talk to them.
5. Plan, plan, plan.
6. Model everything for your students.
7. Take your time. Everything doesn't have to be done right now.
8. Take time for yourself. This is SO important!