Shhhhh....Can I tell you a secret?

Did you know that I have a song for almost every month of the year?

AND THEY'RE FREEEEEEEEEE!

I worked with some good friends to create some songs that your kiddos will remember.
They are sung to the tunes of songs we all know and love.

Each song has the spelling of each month.

I will start with September and go from there since that's when we start school.


This is sung to the tune of the Itsy Bitsy Spider.



The October song is to the tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb.


One of my favorites is the November Song to the tune of TheAddam's Family song.


We are so into this one right now...obviously! :)
The kids love it.
We sing the first time through with a Woo Hoo! and then the second time through with a Yee Haw!
It is sung to the tune of She'll be Comin' Round the Mountain.


Another one to the tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb. 
Start off your new year with a new song.


This one's a tricky one. 
Sung to the tune of I've Been Working on the Railroad, you have to get the letters just right when you spell the month out. 
So FUN!!!


 The longest of any of the adaptations, this March song is perfect for clapping and rhythms.
This is to the tune of BINGO.




Your kiddos will love the April song to the tune of one of their favorite songs ABC.


My firsties adore singing this. We pause and hold out the note at treeeeeeeeeeee, then go in really fast to the next line.


The Itsy Bitsy Spider makes the tune up for my June song. 

I still have not made up July and August. 
Since I don't teach these months, if you have any suggestions of what to put in these months, I would appreciate it. 

I am in the process of combining all of them into one product. I will update this post when I do. :)
Have a wonderful day!




Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments

  1. I downloaded the November rocks one a long time ago and have used it ever since. My students ALWAYS love it!!! Thanks for your generosity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice article. It's very helpful and useful for students. I appreciate your secret. I just want to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I like your all cards. Now it's time to get Roofing Services in Wayne for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top