Lesson Plans Link Up

So many of you bloggers share some amazing lesson plans with us. I love all the details and everything that goes with them.

I wanted to share my own from this week. 
Since it is Read Across America Week, there are some things included that are special.




My plans are very simple. I write down what I need to see in a quick glance. 
I don't have anything in Fundations. I had to wait to get to school to fill it in. I forgot my Fundations book at school over break. 



Here's what we are working on this week:
Phonics: aw, au (cute words) long i (high, y)
Reading: Asking and Answering Questions
Math: Adding and Subtraction, True or False
Writing: Writing Reviews
And of course...Dr. Seuss

What do your lesson plans look like?
I am always looking to improve and I know you have some amazing stuff out there. 





When I check my Common Core Standards I use these wonderful references:


I use both of these to make sure I am covering all standards. 
One is for when I am teaching it and it is covered. The other is for individual student's progress. 





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top