An Updated Product!!!

Hello! I was looking over my products on my TpT store and I found something that hasn't been updated for a while. It's funny looking at old products.

It's Still Winter
Math/ Common Core Standards



Before                                     After






Before                                     After

Before                                         After


Before                                         After

COMMON CORE STANDARDS

MATH
Compare two two-digit numbers based on meanings of the tens and ones digits, recording the results of comparisons with the symbols >, =, and <.= Is the equation true?
Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.How many 10’s and 1’s?
Given a two-digit number, mentally find 10 more or 10 less than the number, without having to count; explain the reasoning used.
Order three objects by length; compare the lengths of two objects indirectly by using a third object.
Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.Fractions (halves, fourths, and quarters)


I am very happy with the update. I am going to be checking out my other products to make some more updates.

For now, it's on sale. Head on over to check it out!


     






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top