Five for Friday

I just love linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching.
This is one of my favorite things to do.



I ran an Ugly Christmas Sweater run this week. I came in first in my age group (chip time) or third in my age group (gun time). Oh Well! Next year I will have to start at the front of the pack! :)


My daughter came to cheer me on. Don't you like my outfit? :)







I started my #25daysofchristmassocks2015 this week. 
Yes, I do have one drawer dedicated to Christmas socks!



Our Elf came. We have not named him yet, but we have some great ideas!




www.abcya.com
LOVE!!!




My youngest was inducted into the National Honor Society and we had our first formal Chamber Choir concert of the season. I think there are only 23 more to go! :)

I am so proud of her!




Head on over to link up! 
Have a wonderful day!

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments

  1. OOOH!!! An Ugly Christmas Sweater run sounds like so much fun! What a great way to combine two fun events & I absolutely love your Holiday Sock Collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The run sounds like it was so much fun! Your outfit is fab! I also LOVE your sock collection and how you wear a different one every day LOL! The choir concert looks like it was lovely!

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top