It's Friday! It's Friday!



 

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the famous Five for Friday!
I hope you all had a fantastic week!



We finally celebrated our 100th day of school. 
100 exercises. 
100 red solo cups to build a tower. 
100 words. 
Counting, counting, counting. 
We had so much fun!!!




The album for the wedding that my partner and I photographed in October came in.
It is GORGEOUS!!!!
Thank you Graphi Studio!!!

         



We have been trying out the recipes in the back of REAL SIMPLE magazine. 
I haven't had one I don't like yet...and I am PICKY!!!

They tell what kind of a meal it is...gluten free, vegan, etc.
So easy!!!







I got in the pool yesterday!
It was the first time since...well, I really don't remember!
I loved it!
It's just like falling off a bike, right?





I made it a full week!
And the days are getting longer. 
Spring...please come soon!


Have a wonderful day!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top