Currently

Time for my favorite part of the month!
CURRENTLY!!!

Head on over to join up with Farley!




LISTENING: We are having an early Thanksgiving Celebration today with our high school friends. 
I can't wait! I made two pumpkin pies, two loaves of bread, and some chocolate-pumpkin cupcakes. Yummy!

LOVING: I have a three day week this week. We have a staff development day on Thursday and my last day of Project Based Learning class on Friday. WOOT WOOT!!! Did I forget to mention that Monday is Veteran's Day? and that I get that day off too! I almost forgot!

THINKING: I am grateful for so many things. I am really enjoying thinking about all of these things right now. 

WANTING: I really need my house cleaned. UGH!!!

NEEDING: I started switching out my clothes...I just have to finish. My daughter and I went shopping yesterday. It was so fun! I can't wait to show you my new OWL sweater. :)

A YUMMY PIN:

Pumpkin dip with gingerbread cookies has to be my all-time favorite snack. I could eat it all!

Have you met Lindsey yet? 
Head on over to her blog.


There are so many yummy things there! and she's a fellow teacher!

I hope you are enjoying your first Saturday of November.
Have a wonderful day!


3 comments

  1. I can totally relate with wanting someone to clean the house... it always seems to get so out of whack during the school week! Have a great short week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jealous of your three day week. Enjoy!!!!!
    MissGilbert01@gmail.com
    Sunshine, Sand and Scissors

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pumpkin dip does look good! :) We don't have a day off until Thanksgiving *sigh*--not that I'm jealous or anything. :) I am so ready to wear winter clothes!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top