Happy Monday!!! Math Games I LOVE!!!

This weekend was so full of adventure.
We DROVE ALL over the place! :) Such is the life with teenagers.
I got to do something with my friends that was just magical.



We got to go on a sleigh ride with one of my friends horses. 
BEAUTIFUL!!!

We have begun our next unit in math. This one goes back to focusing on addition and subtraction again. I am looking forward to this unit. It has so many great games in it.
10s Go Fish, Towers of Ten, Make 10.
I am going to work on some cards to work with these games this week. 
I can't wait!

On another note. I reached 500 followers this week. Unbelievable!!!
I am planning a giveaway soon.
Check back tomorrow if you would like to help out!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments

  1. Your sleigh ride looks like so much fun!!! My daughter - horse lover - would just love it!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go on a sleigh ride. It looks beautiful. I bet you had a great time.

    Krystyn
    Ms. Richards's Musings

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top