Updated Unit...Just in Time for President's Day and a Freebie

I have updated my John, Paul, George, and Ben Literacy Packet.
I have added more vocabulary pages, changed some of the font to make it easier to read and added some pages with QR codes to use for research. My kiddos have had so much fun working on this last week. They love using the iPads to get information they can use!
If you have purchased this before, please head on over to my TpT store to download it again. 


Here is a little freebie for you.


A cute little Valentine's Day Bunting! I am putting over my SmartBoard.

Don't forget to enter the Mid-Winter Blues Giveaway!


Have a wonderful day!




1 comment

  1. So cute, Beth Ann! And the packet looks fabulous!! :) So glad I could be a part of your giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top