Photo Freebies Friday on Saturday

It is a crazy time of the year for everyone! Concerts, parties, tree lighting ceremonies, etc. etc. etc.
Don't get me wrong, I love this time of the year. It's not being home all the time...and I am a homebody!
Here are some holiday photos for you. 
I can't wait to use them this week for writing prompts.





I put the photos up on my SmartBoard. We discuss what we could write and then I send them off to write their own piece. 
They have come up with some interesting stories. 
When they finish next week, I will share some of their stories.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post about Project Based Learning.
It is my new passion.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments

  1. Aw you take beautiful pictures :) I hope that you find time to be home XO

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top