Happy 12/12/12 and a FUN Linky Party

I am linking up with Kristen and Hadar.


A Teeny Tiny Teacher


So much fun!!!

12 Favorite Things

12. Favorite Movie


My family LOVED this movie!

11. Favorite TV series


Laugh Out Loud FuNnY!

10. Favorite Restaurant

We don't go out to eat. So, I thought I would share that our family tried a Pinterest week of dinners. They were so wonderful. We don't get much variety with our busy schedules. This forced me to cook, which I really do enjoy, and sit down as a family. 

9. Favorite New Thing I Have Tried


I have been knitting for years. My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was very young. I haven't tried it since. I picked it back up this year and have really enjoyed it.

8. Favorite Gift I Got


One of my friends started a Pandora charm bracelet for me with the little camera. I had done a senior photo shoot with her son. So thoughtful!

7. Favorite Thing I Pinned


I have become a Subway Art Junkie.
I can't stop myself!!!

6. Favorite Blog Post

I don't really have one. I have to say all the linky parties I have joined have been so much fun and I have met many great bloggers.

5. Best Accomplishment

This doesn't have to do with teaching. My best accomplishment will be on Thursday when I officially put my photography business as a DBA!!! :)


4. Favorite Picture


I have so many favorites for so many reasons. This is my favorite one from December. 

3. Favorite Memory

Our yellow lab of many years passed away this weekend. He was happiest at my parents cottage. He was ALWAYS wet!!! He didn't stop smiling though!


2. Goal for 2013

Focus on the important things.

1. One Little Word

Positive
I am going to try to be more positive this year. 
I think I have been sliding down that slippery road that we all try not to follow.
Positive, Positive, Positive


Thank you Hadar and Kristen for hosting such a great Linky. It was very fun to sit back and reflect.

4 comments

  1. Yay for your photography business. So sorry about your little friend. Loved seeing the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! :)
    So glad you picked up crochet again! :) I crochet too! :) 'Been doing it for years! ;) I'm your newest follower! :) Please stop by my blog and say hello anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I crochet too!!! But I haven't done it, really, since I made my daughter's baby blanket. I just don't have the time. I LOVE my Pandora bracelet that my husband gave me a couple years ago (and it's an easy gift that he can give a charm each year and he'll know I like it!)

    I'm sorry to hear about your dog! I know that is so hard!!

    Thanks for following us! We are following you! This LINKY is fun! We get to know each other!

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I'm so sorry about your sweet lab. That's rough:(
    But congrats with the photog business!
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top