Advent Calendar Swap



I was paired up with Jennifer from Live, Teach, Create for the Advent Calendar Swap.


Of course I got the idea from Pinterest.


We adapted it a little bit.


My daughter and I made it together. We had so much fun!


We took an aluminum background and put some festive paper behind it.


We painted 25 little wooden circles in Jennifer's favorite colors and added lots of trinkets and of course the numbers. We put very sturdy magnets on the back of the circles.


We added Christmas to the top and a little tag and added a border to the top and bottom. 
I think it turned out so cute.
I hope you are enjoying it Jennifer. :)

2 comments

  1. I love it, Beth Ann! You were SUPER creative and I'm glad you had your daughter involved in it. Thank you for participating! :)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that! so cute that you and your daughter made it together :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top