Something in the Air

We had two assemblies yesterday. I am so tired. I cannot imagine how my firsties feel!
They work so hard to sit and behave and then have to do the same in the classroom.
We had the story tellers Beauty and the Beast: Martha Hamilton and Mitch Weiss.

This picture is from their website. Click on it to go!

They were amazing!
They had the attention of more than 300 Kindergarteners, First Graders, and Second Graders!
They were so engaging.

I have pictures I will post when I get them off of my camera. Wait until you see how engaged the students were.
I highly recommend taking a look to see what they have to offer.
They will be coming back to help our fourth graders with story telling. They will culminate with a storytelling celebration with the fourth graders and their parents.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment

  1. Great storytellers are perfect for young writers to hear. Sounds like a great assembly.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top