Mrs. Kempf had a farm...E-I-E-I-O

Well, we finished the garden yesterday. We had so much fun. It was hard work. The kiddos brought out books, science journals, crayons, pencils, and WATER.
It was HOT!!!
I am so impressed with what they accomplished. 
They are so excited to show this off to the board members and administrators of the school. I am trying to set something up so everyone can come over to see it. Maybe we'll have a grand opening :)
We were thinking that we would sell some produce during the summer at the Farmer's Market in town. Just one day to start out this year. Who knows, maybe it will take off!









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also uploaded my new Schedule Cards with a FARM theme.

Have a wonderful day!




3 comments

  1. That is something that they will always remember!! I'm sure they are very proud of it. :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an incredible experience for them! Here's hoping your garden flourishes!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great garden! We study plants in second grade, and I definitely need to do this next year! We have a garden at our school... okay. You've inspired me!

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top