An Interesting Start to the Week!

This is what I woke to this morning...


We got a two hour delay out of it.


Thank goodness we didn't have a snow day. We would have had to give up our Friday before Memorial Day. This was so unexpected!

It was my first day back teaching full time after my student teacher has had the class. It really gets the kids ALL messed up.
This was our schedule today:
Arrival
Soft Landing
Morning Meeting
Calendar
Get Ready for Lunch
"LUNCH??? We just ate breakfast!"
Lunch
Inside Recess YIPPEE!!! :(
Math
Phys. Ed.
Science (Beginning of Plant/Animal Unit) This was fun!!!
Snack
Read Aloud
Stack and Pack
Go Home

I do not like missing an entire day of Daily 5, Spelling, and Academy Time.

What do your schools do when you have a delay?

On a good note, I did enjoy just sitting by the fire with my coffee this morning for a couple extra minutes! :)
Have a wonderful day!



4 comments

  1. So thankful that Long Island didn't have snow today. The plant unit must have been interesting to start! Hope that it is all melted and everything goes back to normal tomorrow!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNOW? At the end of April. Wow! I really really feel for you. Hang in there, Beth Ann!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the snow! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SNOW?!? Hopefully everything is back to normal soon!!

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top