Wishlist Wednesday and Valentine's Day

Lori invited me to be a guest blogger! My FIRST!!!
I am so excited! Go check out her AMAZING blog.

Preschool Teacher

 Seriously, she has tons of great ideas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Valentine's Day was full of CHOCOLATE!!!

A chocolate fountain!!!


I am always amazed at how much "stuff" they get from each other.



YUMMY!!!

We sorted our Sweethearts into colors and graphed them, wrote Valentines to our parents, played Valentine math games, made words with V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E-'S-D-A-Y, and many other activities from my Love, Love, Love Unit. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!


3 comments

  1. I want some of that chocolate!! Yummy! I bet your kids just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Chocolate fountain!!! Holy cow (okay, I was going to say something else, but my good manners got the better of me -- tee hee).
    Glad to hear you had such a yummy day!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fountain! How fun!
    So glad you had a great day! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top