Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much to
SARA over at Smiling in Second Grade.
You should go check out her blog. It is so cute!
She was my Holly Bloggy partner. I actually put it in my stocking until Christmas Day. I can't tell you how hard that was NOT to open it. But, I didn't (my children actually helped me out!).
I am so glad I waited....
A cute polka-dot planner. (I needed one for my purse :)
Sticky notes WITH A B!!!! I LOVE STICKY NOTES!!!!
A Sparkly K. I am going to hang that on my door!
And some BEAUTIFUL green earrings.
I had to post a pic of them on me because the other picture does not show how pretty they really are. (By the way, that is my nephew....soooooo cute!)
Thanks so much to:
Caitlyn at Ms. Preppy (Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots)
Sarah at Kindergarten Korner
They put so much work into this. I had so much fun! I can't wait to do it again next year!!!
New Year's Resolutions
Tammy, over at Live, Love, Laugh is having a New Year's Linky Party.
Just what I need to start the year off right.
Personal: 1. Get back into shape.
2. Go on a "date night" with my husband once a month.
3. Spend some quality time with each of my children.
Teaching: 1. Clean up behind my table.
2. Work on the Common Core Standards. :(
3. Make sure my students laugh each day.
Blogging: 1. Post interesting things that will help other teachers.
2. Create one unit a month.
3. I am
stealing borrowing this from Jennifer over at First Grade Blue Skies.
Thank the teachers I get freebies from.
11 in 11
11. Favorite Movie: The Help
I brought my daughters to see this. It was soooooo good. Just as good as the book!
10. Favorite TV Series: Modern Family
9. Favorite Restaurant: Foggy Goggle
8. Favorite New Thing You Have Tried: Blogging and Website
My blog started out as a running website and then I found all these FABULOUS blogs out there by teachers. WOW!
My website for the parents of my students has been a great success too.
7. Favorite Gift You Received: Skirt from Athleta
I mentioned this to my husband (put the catalog on the bar, opened up to the page with the picture circled and starred). He got it for me for Christmas! Awwww!
6. Favorite Thing You Pinned: Homemade Caramel Sauce
I actually made this!!!
5. Favorite Blog Post: My 51 Followers Post
When I started. I never thought I would reach 5. : )
4. Favorite Accomplishment: My Units
My Thanksgiving Unit was downloaded over 1700 times. That is amazing to me! I realized after I had posted my Holiday Unit on TPT for a price that my real enjoyment is seeing how many people I have reached. I LOVE that!!! I don't know if I will post anything that is not free. HMMMM????
3. Favorite Picture: I have to share two...
My friend over at Jennifer Wolsey Photography took these BEAUTIFUL pictures!
2. My Favorite Memory: My daughter's face when she got to drive for the first time. PRICELESS!
1. Goal for 2012: Be Happy. Don't take anything for granted.
That's it....really this is the end of my post!
Have a wonderful day!